Friday, April 2, 2010

Time to do Everything?????????

Hi





I%26#39;m visiting San Antonio for 5 nights (4 full days) and then spending 2 nights (2 full days) in Austin. I intend spending two days wandering around San Antonio and then two days exploring the hill country before moving on to Austin.





Does this make sense to you people who have been here before or local people who have knowledge of my time constraints?





Arriving March 29th (late evening) leaving April 5th (late afternoon)





Kind regards





Steve LL



Time to do Everything?????????


I think you will have enough time to get your feet wet- but I bet you will wish you had more time and plan a trip back! Everytime we go to Austin/SA, we find so many more things to do or old things to re-visit or something we didn%26#39;t think of at all. It is a great area- in fact, my sister and I will be visiting Fredericksburg the weekend that you leave. I%26#39;ll keep a good thought for great weather and amazing wildflowers for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment