Friday, April 9, 2010

Best Restaurant for Group

I am looking for a nice quaint restaurant for a bridal shower under 20 people where we could maybe catch a happy hour but could accomodate us for a Sunday afternoon. Some of the places I have checked seems kinda pricey,,,,,,any ideas?



Best Restaurant for Group


What price range per person are you looking for? Any particular type of food/cuisine?



Best Restaurant for Group


Italian,,Mexican would be fine and was looking at more getting appetizers,,,drinks and dessert....around 20 per person would be good.




Any particular part of town you%26#39;re looking at?




Museum area would be great and also galleria area would be ok.....




One of my favorite Tex-Mex places in Houston is Pappasito%26#39;s. Locations all around Houston... http://www.pappasitos.com/




How about Hugo%26#39;s on Lower Westheimer? You said quaint so I am assuming you want something kind of quiet where you can hear each other talk?





Cyclone Anaya%26#39;s in Midtown would be fun as well - I%26#39;ve seen showers there before.




I%26#39;ve always enjoyed Maggianos for group gatherings. You%26#39;re sure to get more then enough food (and its good food at that). They do have some private rooms upstairs and some of the tables downstairs are isolated. Not what I would call ';quaint'; tho. I%26#39;m trying to think of anything in the Museum district and/or Galleria that%26#39;s quaint and also not pricey... and drawing a blank.





I%26#39;ll try to do some ';research'; this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment