Friday, April 2, 2010

TexasHam - Where is your DisneyWorld report???

I have been looking at the DisneyWorld site and can%26#39;t find your trip report. You%26#39;re slipping! What%26#39;s up with that? I thought by now you would have already had another vacation done! Hope all is well.



Alohamom



TexasHam - Where is your DisneyWorld report???


I%26#39;d be interested in reading that too TexasHam... we%26#39;re going in March!! Heaven help me... our family hates rides, lines, crowds....



TexasHam - Where is your DisneyWorld report???


wow. it%26#39;s been two months since i went....i guess i%26#39;m late in writing a report! i%26#39;ve been so busy at work and home that i just haven%26#39;t made the time. i will do it.....for now, if you or Owl have questions about anything, please ask. I%26#39;ve been to disney five separate trips, and i feel like i have a lot to offer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment