Sunday, April 4, 2010

Adams Mark Hotel

My husband and I visting Dallas for the first time next month for a seminar. We%26#39;re staying at the Adams Mark. I haven%26#39;t read any specific areas of concern but I%26#39;m finding a slight distaste for the Adams Mark Hotel. Can anyone elaborate on this for me? Are we going to be disappointed? We%26#39;re really looking forward to our trip. I hope the hotel is up to par.......Thanks!



Adams Mark Hotel


Wow- those ARE some bad reviews. We stayed there several years ago- were not impressed- but I had read that it was renovated. It is a huge convention type hotel so I think that has to be part of the problem. Wish I could give you some positive info- guess all I can say is everytime we take a chance on someplace that has mixed reviews it turns out fine. If you do stay there, the location is good as far as riding the DART rail around town goes- station is right across the street.



Adams Mark Hotel


This hotel is very nice. Located in downtown Dallas. The rooms are nice and spacious. The staff is nice. You should%26#39;nt be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment