Sunday, April 4, 2010

Golf....

I will be in San Antiono on Wed. Feb 7 and I wanted to know of a good place to play golf. The quarry? Is the weather going to be ok?



Golf....


Not a golfer, but I know plenty of them...





I hear that The Quarry is good. Most people I know who are going in to San Antonio make it a point to play La Cantera (the Westin resort)





According to weather.com, Wed. Feb 7th is supposed to be cloudy with a 30% chance of showers and a high of 67 degrees. About the only thing you can be sure of, therefore, is that it%26#39;s not likely to be cloudy with a 30% chance of showers and a high of 67 degrees. LOL. The saying goes ';If you don%26#39;t like the weather in Texas, wait ten minutes.'; In other words,, bring your clubs... the weather will probably be fine! ;-)



Golf....


i have played several courses including la cantera and would pick THE QUARRY ....very nice...


  • mask work
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment