Sunday, April 4, 2010

International Bridges

Howdy Yall,





I am visiting in the area for business. I am staying on the US side in McAllen, TX and crossing the Pharr bridge everyday to get into Reynosa, MX. Is there a web page that shows the local bridge traffic so that I can look at it and plan which way to cross back and forth?



International Bridges


I would google Pharr bridge, the city of Pharr, etc to get information



International Bridges


Tried that, couldn%26#39;t find anything in English, not sure if there was one in spanish, since I don%26#39;t read or speak the language.




I%26#39;m sure the original poster is long gone, but here%26#39;s the best I could find. It%26#39;s a link to the Border Patrol website with estimated wait times, updated hourly





http://apps.cbp.gov/bwt/index.asp





Both McAllen area bridges are listed under Hidalgo. All the other cities in the Valley that have bridges are listed separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment