Friday, April 9, 2010

Need advice for March 4-9 trip

I%26#39;ll be attending a conferance at the Omni Park West. Sounds like it is out in the middle of no where. I can%26#39;t stand being cooped up in a hotel room so I%26#39;m looking for options that are reasonbly close to eat, drink and not be bored. Any suggestions?



Need advice for March 4-9 trip


Will you have a car?



Need advice for March 4-9 trip


Haven%26#39;t decided whether to rent a car or not. Waiting to see if it will be needed. I%26#39;d rather not, but if that%26#39;s what I%26#39;ll have to do to get away I will.




It may look like you are out in the middle of now where but that hotel is actually in a good spot, espcially if you have a car. You are just down I-635 from lots of shopping and chain restaurants- head west toward the airpot- you will be surprised what all is out there. If you head south, into the area of Irving called Las Colinas, there are some more upscale areas and a very neat, good for happy hour place called Cool River. SOrry I am blanking on names of restaurants but ask at the desk about Las Colinas- I think your concierge can help you. You can head over to Dallas and the Galleria area but it isn%26#39;t necessary.


  • mask work
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment