Sunday, April 4, 2010

Riverwalk for Kids

We will be in San Antonio only one night on our way to Big Bend with the kiddos for Spring Break in March. We are staying at the Marriott (free points!:) on the Riverwalk. Where is a good restaurant that is kid-friendly. I know there are wonderful spots off the river, but I think my kids would be happier on the river. Thanks!



Riverwalk for Kids


There%26#39;s a Rainforest Cafe.



Riverwalk for Kids


Your kids will love Rainforest! It is a great family place. Sometimes scares toddlers but not usually kids over 5. A bit expensive but worth it.




I had another thought - you might be able to find a Riverwalk restaurant offering a dinner on a riverbardge. Usually these are charted for groups but I thinksome of them are offered for individuals. Here%26#39;s the website for the cruises riosanantonio.com/content/publish/tours.shtml


  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment