Friday, April 9, 2010

help me choose a romantic lunch restaurant (out of these)!

Here are some choices of a romantic lunch.





Which ones would you recommend or not recommend?





Silo



La Scala



La Fogata



Los Patios



Cafe Milano



Milano Ristorante Italiano



Scouzzi



Crumpets



help me choose a romantic lunch restaurant (out of these)!


Oh yeah another one:





Meson European Dining



help me choose a romantic lunch restaurant (out of these)!


I ate at Crumpets New Year%26#39;s Eve - not impressed.



La Fogata and Scouzzi do not impress me as romantic.



I haven%26#39;t eaten at Los Patios in years, I think it was like a holiday buffet, as I remember it was good. That%26#39;s all of the direct experience for me.




La Scala - it has been quite a while since I%26#39;ve eaten here, but it was very good on my last visit.





Milano Ristorante Italiano - ate here a couple of days ago and as always, it was excellent. I would definitely recommend this place.





La Fogata - I think this place is overrated.





Los Patios - it has also been a while since I%26#39;ve eaten here. Good, but nothing special.





I %26#39;ve never eaten at the other restaurants you mentioned so I can%26#39;t comment on them.




A couple more thoughts to ponder.... I have eaten at most....



Silo%26#39;s is very nice - not sure if they are open for lunch and they just opened a new location at 1604 and StoneOak--not sure how that one is. We have had excellent service and food at Silos





La Scala is nice - would be my 2nd choice





Milano%26#39;s at Lockhill Selma and Wurzbach is nice too - but kind of noisy at lunchtime - you might just ask for a quiet table by the window... good food and service





Wasnt impresses by Crumpets....





No to La Fogata ...mexican food doesnt strike me as romantic...





havent eaten at the others.





Might consider the new Paesano%26#39;s on 1604, its very nice. also Bravos at La Cantera shops is really terrific ....





hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment