Friday, April 9, 2010

Hotel for family with baby

Hi. My husband is going to San Antonio for a week on business and my 5 month old and I are going too. We have some choices for hotels. I was wondering if someone could advise me on which one to choose. He would like to take the car during the day, so I would like to be within walking distance (walking with a stroller that is) of some attractions (so I am not bored in the hotel all day).





Here are some choices:



Any La Quinta



any Holiday Inn



Homewood Suites



any Comfort Inn



Radison





These are listed as sold out, but we may be able to get these



Hapton Inn



Wyndham



Crowne Plaza





Hotel for family with baby


Downtown (Riverwalk) will give you the most non-driving options.


  • mask work
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment