Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Relocating: Dallas or Houston?

I will soon have a degree in both video production and graphic design. I plan on relocating soon after college. Which city has the best job market/industry for my fields: Houston or Dallas?



Relocating: Dallas or Houston?


You%26#39;d be better off checking with counselors at your school or the Texas Film Commission regarding what%26#39;s going on in Texas production wise.





www.governor.state.tx.us/divisions/film





I know of only one studio in Dallas. Have no knowledge whatsoever of studios in Houston.





But this is a niche type question which is not going to get really great answers from this forum.



Relocating: Dallas or Houston?


I would try Austin. Great city and tech sector is booming. Probably not as many jobs but better city to live in (I live near Dallas).




i think it depends on exactly what you are looking to do. there are a lot of post production shops in dallas. i do know a few people in the field, and most of them live in dallas or austin...

No comments:

Post a Comment