Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Local Expert...

How in the world do you become a LOCAL EXPERT?? I was born and riased here and lived here for the past 40 years!!!! Where is my title? LOL!



Local Expert...


If you post often enough and with enough interest and enthusiasm, Trip Advisor will email you and ask if you wish to become a local expert. It is nice to be asked but you can say no if you wish to remain ';independent';.



Local Expert...


Your sooo indie...poodle...;) wink wink




And I%26#39;m soo stupid...can%26#39;t even spell...ugh!!!




yea- I%26#39;m holding out to be the local expert for Kerens!




Now that is FUNNY. I%26#39;m holding out for L.Expert for Cedar Hill ! ;)





(Not many know where Kerens is...how about Gun Barrell, Cayuga, or Bardwell :)




I had look Kerens up on the map!!




I definitely wasn%26#39;t born and raised here. Haven%26#39;t even lived here all that long comparatively (since 1991). TA asked me to be the local expert very early on, I have no idea why. What I do is enjoy the heck out of living in Dallas! And I really should be the local expert for Poughkeepsie, too, where I%26#39;ve never lived but also love. I think I%26#39;ll let them know I%26#39;m willing that poor forum goes for months without responses.




Well, gee....doesn%26#39;t anyone travel to Sachse, Texas anymore....what about Wylie....shucks we%26#39;ve cleaned up since the Betty Gore Axe murder thang. hmmmm...that sounded alot better in my head....really didn%26#39;t need to RE-LIVE that one.




LOL... Oh heck... I%26#39;ve given information about McGregor at least TWICE! Wasn%26#39;t asked either time though.....(We%26#39;re outside of Waco, to save y%26#39;all form looking on the map)

No comments:

Post a Comment