Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Brooklyn Jazz Cafe

Does anyone have any input on the Brooklyn Jazz Cafe, especially since it moved to South Lamar?



Brooklyn Jazz Cafe


All I know is that it moved...which you know. You get out much, much more than me....even from Kerens!!!



Brooklyn Jazz Cafe


Aw, pepper- don%26#39;t I wish that was true! For some reason, in wandering the net, I wandered across the BJC and realized I never read anything about it so thought I would ask. Maybe ChrystinP will chime in.





Lots of great new posts lately with fresh ideas- makes me miss the ';big cities'; a little bit.




But you%26#39;re close to the Galaxy Drive-In....somewhere I%26#39;ve been wanting to go; just dreading the drive home!!!




I haven%26#39;t been there since they moved. I haven%26#39;t done much at all in the Southside section, which is really strange, because I used to be so active as a volunteer with Old City Park and love that area of town. I was really pleased when it started developing and haven%26#39;t utilized it like I would like to.





Just this last month I%26#39;ve really made a practice of going to new places. It%26#39;s so easy just to go to your favorite places and not try new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment