Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Girls Night Out Ideas.

So friends I am in need of some great nightlife spots to take a group of 12 girls (ages 24-27) out for the night. I work in Dallas but rarely go out in Dallas. So I am looking for a place that has great energy, good music, not overly priced drinks, somewhere we can dance, sing, and have an great time. (I am hoping this is not too much to ask..) My one rule is, I am not looking for anything that requires us to stand in line waiting for a guy with an earpiece to judge if we are trendy enough for the place. Then if we are one of the ';lucky'; ones we have to pay some stupid cover. We are easy going girls that are laid back and looking for fun.





Let me know if you have any great places that fit some of these descriptions.



Girls Night Out Ideas.


I suggest Obar, Luqa Lounge (haven%26#39;t been there yet but have heard it was good for nightlife), Cretia%26#39;s in uptown, Glorias (which has great happy hour prices and free salsa dance lessons on certain nights), Glass Cactus in Grapevine, Gilleys (if you%26#39;re wanting a country flair).



hope this helps a bit.





There is another post on here about a girl%26#39;s trip Feb. 15 or 16th that may help you for more ideas.



Girls Night Out Ideas.


Sounds like a good idea. I just got here in Dallas a couple of weeks back and sarching for nice frineds to hang out with. Let me know if you wanna hang around with me some time. My email address is shahzad4_5@hotmail.com.





Bye




for that age, i would suggest the uptown area. if you don%26#39;t want to wait in line, the quarter might be a fun spot, along with any of the bars in the immediate area.

No comments:

Post a Comment