Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Relocate to Houston Texas

I am planning to relocate to Stafford, Texas area. I will need suggestion on job looking tips and getting start in the new place.





I have strong background of working in import export company. My specialty are organized, automated starter. Encorage others as a team player is my other strength.





My talent filed is at graphic artist industry. I dont earn any college degree yet.





Can anyone suggest me any tip at job looking? or introduce me into any openning filed in stafford, texas area?





Thank you very much







John Tsai



Relocate to Houston Texas


My suggestion would be to invest in having a professional resume created for you and make multiple copies for employment agencies and to submit to employers you are interested in.





Things are competitive so you want a professional resume so that it can compete with the others that prospective employers receive. Resume style and grammar are very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment