Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Meeting at the Adams Mark in downtown dallas

My husband and I will be in dallas for the week of March 16. He will be attending a conference at the Adams Mark for the latter part of the week. I have been reading all the reviews and they seem quite negative about the adams mark. I have been prcing hotels in other areas and can get a room on the expressway (10 miles from downtown) at half the price. My question is would you recommend staying on the expressway and renting a vehicle to get around or stay at downtown hotel and not rent a vehicle. We don%26#39;t want to spend too much money so renting and downtown are pretty much out of question.



Meeting at the Adams Mark in downtown dallas


I don%26#39;t usually look at the reviews...so I had to, to see what the deal is. That%26#39;s some bad stuff at Adam%26#39;s Mark. What rate are you being quoted/night?



You could still stay downtown - try Magnolia, which gets good reviews...or Indigo, which was a Holiday Inn that recently been renovated.



Or you could stay across from Mockingbird Station - where you can catch the DART train and zip into downtown - at the Palomar Hotel...also is getting great reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment