Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Central Texas Retreat Center Suggestions

Does anyone have a suggestion for a retreat involving about 30 couples? I need lodging and meeting space, and I need it to be near Killeen (at least within a short drive).

Thanks!

Central Texas Retreat Center Suggestions

I%26#39;ve never been to any of these places, so I can%26#39;t give any endorsements.

I%26#39;ve seen Moon River Ranch advertised pretty regularly in the Waco area:

http://www.moonriverranch.com/MRR1.htm

It%26#39;s probably an hour, maybe an hour and a half from Killeen.

.

There%26#39;s also Summers Mill, between Belton and Salado:

http://www.summersmill.com/

The Diocese of Austin (Catholic) maintains Cederbrake in Belton:

www.austindiocese.org/department_home.php鈥?/a>

I%26#39;ve actually had friends go to Cedarbrake for retreats and enjoy them, but the feedback I%26#39;ve gotten back has been about the retreat and not the location.

That%26#39;s all I can think of for now, but maybe that%26#39;ll get you started.

  • pc or mac
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment