Tuesday, December 13, 2011

In Dallas Jan 21-16, 2007

We are coming down for the NHL All-star game and I know there are alot of activities planned around the event and we will be attending most of them but my two boys aged 4 and 6 are looking for some mini golf action. We try to find one mini golf course in the places we travel to - seems to be the hi-lite of their trip ( I know it sounds strange but it%26#39;s the one activity they ask for on every trip) We are staying down town but will have a car. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

In Dallas Jan 21-16, 2007

Do you think Speedzone would be too ';old'; for them?

http://www.speedzone.com/dallas/index.html

In Dallas Jan 21-16, 2007

Sorry... hit ';Submit'; before I finished....

If Speedzone is too ';old';, you can try Adventure Landing

http://adventurelanding.com/dallas/index.html

Good luck, and have a great time!


There%26#39;s a Celebration Station in Mesquite at the junction of I-30 and I-635 that%26#39;s a lot of fun for younger kids. Older kids enjoy it, too, but it%26#39;s geared for younger ones especially. My kids always loved it. Last time my BIL%26#39;s family visited us, we all went to play mini-golf and the youngest one with us was 16.

I think it%26#39;s great that you do something like play mini-golf on each family trip. It makes it memorable and gives the kids something familiar to look forward to (young kids needs that familiarity of a family experience). When my boys was younger the baby (now 6%26#39;4'; 280 lbs) always wanted to go on any public transportation. It turned out to be great fun. We even went on a water taxi in Isla Mujer strictly to meet that family standard. To this day, we always evaluate what public transportation options are available and go on whatever%26#39;s around for the local experience.


I meant to post this link.

www.celebrationstation.com/loc.php?id=103

  • microsoft web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment